How First Point Can Act as a Fiduciary
A fiduciary is a person who holds a legal or ethical relationship of trust with one or more other parties (person or group of persons). One party acts in a fiduciary capacity to another party, who has entrusted funds to the fiduciary for safekeeping or investment management.
Corporate Trustees such as Bank Trust Departments, Financial Advisors, and Financial Planners are considered fiduciaries under applicable statutes and laws. In such relationships, good conscience requires the fiduciary to act at all times, for the sole benefit and interest of the ones who trust.
The duties of a fiduciary include loyalty and reasonable care of the assets within the account relationship. All of the fiduciary’s actions are performed for the advantage of the beneficiary and must be free of conflicts of interest and self-dealing.
Our team at First Point can assist you as a fiduciary with investments, asset management and financial planning expertise in a variety of circumstances. Below are important questions to consider:
• Do you handle the finances and want peace of mind for your spouse if something happens to you?
• Are you interested in how to preserve your assets for your children after death?
• Are you worried about yourself, or your aging parents who are having trouble paying their bills?
• Do you want investment advice and investments specific to your needs?
• Do you have children with special needs and want to make sure they are provided for if something happens to you?
• Are you concerned how you can generate income to live on in retirement?
• Do you need an impartial third party to act as your Trustee or Executor to administer your estate after death?
At First Point Wealth Solutions, we are here to give you peace of mind while planning to meet your goals. Call us today for an appointment.