You plan vacations. You plan your weekends. You plan family events. You even plan trips to the grocery store, but how much time do you spend planning for your financial future? A Financial Plan creates peace of mind by helping you identify your own unique financial goals and develop an action plan to get you there.
AS YOU APPROACH RETIREMENT, A FINANCIAL PLAN FROM FIRST POINT WILL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
- When can I retire and how do I convert my retirement savings into a paycheck?
- How much money will I need to save to live comfortably in retirement?
- What would happen if my spouse or I die prematurely? How would it impact the other financially?
- How can I be assured I won’t outlive my retirement assets?
- How do I effectively transfer wealth to my loved ones?
- With whatever decisions I make regarding my financial future, how will it affect my taxes?
- Should I rollover my employer-sponsored retirement plan to a financial advisor?
Contact us to schedule a personal appointment to review how we can assist in bringing you and your family financial peace of mind.