Our team, acting as your Agent, will help navigate, implement, and administer your professional financial plan using diversification and efficient tax management strategies to deliver effective results based upon your individual investment goals and objectives. Annual reviews ensure assets adapt as your life circumstances and goals change, utilizing a wide variety of investment products including equities, fixed income and unique assets. Quarterly reporting, and complete 24/7 online access through our secure website, will keep you up to date on your financial situation.
In addition to Investment Management, our team, acting as your Agent, can relieve stress and responsibility for those who are unable or prefer not to manage their day-to-day finances, assets, and investment portfolio. While anyone can utilize our Financial Management Services, they are particularly beneficial for aging adults, persons with disabilities, and others. The amount of control and services provided varies according to your needs and wishes.
Financial Management Services include:
- Bill pay includes expenses such as healthcare, dental, life insurance, credit cards, utilities, telephone, income tax estimates, property taxes, etc.
- Collect and deposit income to relieve you of the burden of day-to-day recordkeeping.
- Asset consolidation of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds held in custody with our First National Bank account at Fifth Third Bank. Physical assets such as certificates of deposit and abstracts are held in our vault under dual control.
- Premium payments for healthcare and long-term care insurance includes processing claims and tracking tax-deductible expenses.
- Gifting to a pre-established list of charities.
- Tax preparation involves gathering tax documents and submitting them to your tax preparer.
- Facilitate a transition-in-living arrangement in concert with your Medical Power of Attorney to address your medical needs through coordination of in-home nursing or moving to a senior living facility, canceling household services, and auctioning of household items no longer needed.
- Consult with your professionals such as attorney, accountant, and real estate agent to provide a team effort in overall financial planning.
- Periodic accounting via secured website or mailed statements detailing asset portfolio, performance compared to established benchmarks, and transactions.
- TIAA-CREF account management with First National Bank as an approved Advisor for TIAA-CREF assets. We can assist you with management of your accounts on the TIAA platform within their universe of investments.
- Custodian of Self-Directed IRA or Self-Directed Investment account to manage your assets, under your direction providing safekeeping and accounting services.
- Escrow Agent and Qualified Intermediary of real estate contracts and 1031 Exchanges to provide safekeeping and accounting services according to the governing document.